Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How was your weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I cleared out and demolished the garden shed. It is truly amazing the amount of crap that gets accumulated over a period of years. I have ordered a skip to dispose of it all and am now wondering what to do with the space that is left at the bottom of the garden...
    I'd advise having a shed. A handy receptacle for all sorts of crápolata.

I cleared out and demolished the garden shed. It is truly amazing the amount of crap that gets accumulated over a period of years. I have ordered a skip to dispose of it all and am now wondering what to do with the space that is left at the bottom of the garden...
    get a new shed.

a fancy one and turn it into some sort of workshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd advise having a shed. A handy receptacle for all sorts of crápolata.
    hadn't thunk of dat

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh dear - hope you found time to catch Decline and Fall
    I did, of course. I really had forgotten how funny it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    get a new shed.

a fancy one and turn it into some sort of workshop.
    I'm actually thinking of a greenhouse. Grow your own sort of thing.

Nothing too unpleasant, I hope? (The illenss.)
    Quite unpleasant. A discreet veil is best drawn across the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I spent a good hour of yesterday looking for missing cheese.

I had picked up a big block of Parmesan when I went shopping on Saturday. It definitely went in the basket as I had a good look at it. However last night it is not in my fridge, I look everywhere for it, I wasn't that desperate for it but it was annoying me so I cleared out the fridge, looked in the freezers and cupboards just in case. I then decided to have a good look through the bin Nothing.

I even had a look in the car to see if it had fell out of the bag
    Samuel Pepys buried his Parmesan cheese in his garden to keep it safe from the Great Fire of London. Perhaps you buried yours in the back garden?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Quite unpleasant. A discreet veil is best drawn across the details.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Please pass salaams and wishes for a swift recovery.

Would burning it down not have been easier?

I'm sorry to hear that. Please pass salaams and wishes for a swift recovery.
    I shall of course. Do you think poor Monkman has ever known the touch of a woman?