Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Quite an important game tonight imo

Quite an important game tonight imo

Results all went against us so we need a win...no two ways about it. Only a win will do vs a side who more than capable of pulling off a shock.

Represents a good test for our lads...improved performances vs city and West Ham but tonight will tell us if that was all bull s hit

I'll call it now...if Martinez starts in goal we won't lose

By the way...anyone seen those goalkeepers stats being circulated? Apparently Chesney is No1 in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Results all went against us so we need a win...no two ways about it. Only a win will do vs a side who more than capable of pulling off a shock.

Represents a good test for our lads...improved performances vs city and West Ham but tonight will tell us if that was all bull s hit

By the way...anyone seen those goalkeepers stats being circulated? Apparently Chesney is No1 in Europe.

I await Monty's declaration on whether this is a must win game before I comment.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Would like to see him start again.

Also would like to see Xhaknenny start again. I know the opposition in the last game were not all that but it was rare to see us with a functional-looking midfield.

And Mezut is back

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Would like to see him start again.

Also would like to see Xhaknenny start again. I know the opposition in the last game were not all that but it was rare to see us with a functional-looking midfield.

And Mezut is back
    I want the French mirror**** to start too - actually quite useful in defending set-pieces as well as more likely to get one at the other end

This is an Arsenal board, T.

Oh, I see what you mean.

Sorry.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."