Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How was your weekend?

How was your weekend?

I am £750 lighter from a new washing machine and a new fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

The Arsenal could do with some new fans #spendsomefahkingmoney

Barbecue action all the way. Bone marrow-enriched burgers on Friday, an 8 hour smoked pork shoulder on Saturday, rotisserie chicken on Sunday.

I am The Pitmaster.

A combination of running and gentle garden pootering had me exhausted yesterday and I went to bed at 9 pm

Two barbecues, lots of work on the garden and I won £40 on the National.

On the downside, the missus was ill all weekend, so I've basically had to do all the cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

On the downside, the missus was ill all weekend, so I've basically had to do all the cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, etc.
    Oh dear - hope you found time to catch Decline and Fall

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh dear - hope you found time to catch Decline and Fall
    I've got it recorded, but tonight, of course, it's the University Challenge final! #monkmanismentallyill

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The Arsenal could do with some new fans #spendsomefahkingmoney

Barbecue action all the way. Bone marrow-enriched burgers on Friday, an 8 hour smoked pork shoulder on Saturday, rotisserie chicken on Sunday.

I am The Pitmaster.

A combination of running and gentle garden pootering had me exhausted yesterday and I went to bed at 9 pm

I spent a good hour of yesterday looking for missing cheese.

I had picked up a big block of Parmesan when I went shopping on Saturday. It definitely went in the basket as I had a good look at it. However last night it is not in my fridge, I look everywhere for it, I wasn't that desperate for it but it was annoying me so I cleared out the fridge, looked in the freezers and cupboards just in case. I then decided to have a good look through the bin Nothing.

I even had a look in the car to see if it had fell out of the bag

I cleared out and demolished the garden shed. It is truly amazing the amount of crap that gets accumulated over a period of years. I have ordered a skip to dispose of it all and am now wondering what to do with the space that is left at the bottom of the garden...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got it recorded, but tonight, of course, it's the University Challenge final! #monkmanismentallyill
    I think there is something on at the palace tonight worth watching. Might be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Nothing too unpleasant, I hope? (The illenss.)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think there is something on at the palace tonight worth watching. Might be wrong
    If you think I'm missing the University Challenge final in order to watch us concede three from set pieces, you're losing all sense of reality, la.