Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What the BBC didn't tell you about the Westminster Bridge killer.

What the BBC didn't tell you about the Westminster Bridge killer.

Fought in Bosnia with the mujahadin. Known to the Serbian secret service. Possibly sent by MI6.

(source: a Jugoslav pal)

This, my friends, is what happens when you side with Islamists.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Fought in Bosnia with the mujahadin. Known to the Serbian secret service. Possibly sent by MI6.

SIS radicalised him and sent him to fight against the Serbs?

One wouldn't, of course, cast aspersions in the direction of your chum, but you know that all Yugos are, well, mental, don't you?

I wouldn't trust a yogo as far as I could throw one (not very far).

Who, exactly is siding with Islamists?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Well, one of the leading contenders for US president has openly sided with a known Islamist, Linda Sarsour, who recently said an ex-Muslim campaigner and FGM victim (ayaan hersi Ali) doesn't deserve to have a vagina.

And over here, the leader of the opposition describes them as his "friends" and the mayor of London was once keen enough on them to defend them in court.

Then there's the thousands who wore head coverings on the women's march, in doing so spitting in the face of every woman who is forced/coerced to wear one around the world, and often raped, stoned or imprisoned for not doing so.

Apart from that, no-one really.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Who, exactly is siding with Islamists?
    Last edited by Monty92; 04-07-2017 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Well, one of the leading contenders for US president has openly sided with a known Islamist, Linda Sarsour, who recently said an ex-Muslim campaigner and FGM victim (ayaan hersi Ali) doesn't deserve to have a vagina.

And over here, the leader of the opposition describes them as his "friends" and the mayor of London was once keen enough on them to defend them in court.

Then there's the thousands who wore head coverings on the women's march, in doing so spitting in the face of every woman who is forced/coerced to wear one around the world, and often raped, stoned or imprisoned for not doing so.

Apart from that, no-one really.

Do we have a problem with Islamists? If so, what is our problem with them?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman