Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Why immediately after won has taken a dump

Why immediately after won has taken a dump

after a few mins i then need to pee

Even if you peed before or during your shnit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    after a few mins i then need to pee

Even if you peed before or during your shnit.

I know this. An Indian Holy Man told me once. (Yes, really.)

After you've shíte you must remain in position until a stream of urine is passed. This signifies that the poopsession is finished.

This dung finishing urine stream is also useful if you have conjuctivtus; collect the mid-stream urine only (not the start or the finish) and bathe the eyes with it.

He also taught me to make a mashed potato poultice for piles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I know this. An Indian Holy Man told me once. (Yes, really.)

After you've shíte you must remain in position until a stream of urine is passed. This signifies that the poopsession is finished.

This dung finishing urine stream is also useful if you have conjuctivtus; collect the mid-stream urine only (not the start or the finish) and bathe the eyes with it.

He also taught me to make a mashed potato poultice for piles.
    excellent. I will keep this in mind. Sometimes you are not quite sure what's left I will wait for the pee.

I no longer have any arse problems

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    excellent. I will keep this in mind. Sometimes you are not quite sure what's left I will wait for the pee.

I no longer have any arse problems
    Your árse issues are in temporary remission only, f. Trust me in this. One day your grapes with return.

I should point out that this practitioner of the ancient ayurvedic arts once prescribed a chap a diet of peanuts for some ailment or other, and after 3 days he died of a mild nut allergy.