Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Happy Birthday Withnail!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Err, thanks guys...I think. Even WES I would like to point out that I have listened to those who's views I respect, like LA and Sir C concerning Ramsey. in fact LA and I spent a good hour, or so in a pub a couple of years back trying to discuss the differeing views. I fear that on that day, like many others, alcohol may have added to our entrenched positions. Still, I am more than prepared to be proven wrong, as I usually am. Still, it is not unusual to be occsaionally wrong for a person of my tender age.

Salutations one and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Witharby 2-3 weeks View Post
    Err, thanks guys...I think. Even WES I would like to point out that I have listened to those who's views I respect, like LA and Sir C concerning Ramsey. in fact LA and I spent a good hour, or so in a pub a couple of years back trying to discuss the differeing views. I fear that on that day, like many others, alcohol may have added to our entrenched positions. Still, I am more than prepared to be proven wrong, as I usually am. Still, it is not unusual to be occsaionally wrong for a person of my tender age.

Salutations one and all.
    ****cough***

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    ****cough***
    Is that Oirish for Happy Birthday??

Is that Oirish for Happy Birthday??
    Given your very kind offer of a match ticket for the FA Cup final when we beat City I am willing to overlook your shocking omission of my name earlier.

And yes, HB of course.

Salutations one and all.
    Many happy returns, w.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Many happy returns, w.
    Thank you. I was thinking of you the other day whilst wandering the wilderness around Maidstone. 5 hours discussing a business joint venture with some imbiciles. I thought of stopping off for a beer in your neck of the woods as I desperately needed alcohol. Next time

Thank you. I was thinking of you the other day whilst wandering the wilderness around Maidstone. 5 hours discussing a business joint venture with some imbiciles. I thought of stopping off for a beer in your neck of the woods as I desperately needed alcohol. Next time
    You should have swung by mate. Always a drink available for the weary traveller.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You should have swung by mate. Always a drink available for the weary traveller.
    Many thanks. Things go to plan within the year we will either have a JV or own a company near Maidtone or Canterbury, depending on their expectations. It appears if you grow something in the UK then people are prepared to pay 20% more than if it were grown in France or Italy. Well, it appears that way to the UK growers Personally I calculate patriotism to have around a 5% valuation.

Hbw & hbamimo

Salutations one and all.
    I tell you what might help you change your mind- Ramsey having a good game.

Lets not hold our breath....