Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A good piece on the Livingstone business that nails the 'he was telling the truth'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Honest-to-goodness racism back then. None of your covert rubbish.
    There was no racism, of course. It was a simple objection to the behaviour of the fscist Israeli state, and a statement of unity with the oppressed Palestinian people, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There was no racism, of course. It was a simple objection to the behaviour of the fscist Israeli state, and a statement of unity with the oppressed Palestinian people, yes.
    Oh. I thought it was a reference to Jews' traditional place as usurers and the avarice and miserliness associated therewith?

I remember being quite disappointed that the first Jew I ever knowingly knew didn't have a big nose. I'd like to say this taught me always to distrust stereotypes, but I'd be lying.

Big nose or not, he was still mercilessly taunted, though, obvs. Sorry Alan.

Oh. I thought it was a reference to Jews' traditional place as usurers and the avarice and miserliness associated therewith?

I remember being quite disappointed that the first Jew I ever knowingly knew didn't have a big nose. I'd like to say this taught me always to distrust stereotypes, but I'd be lying.

Big nose or not, he was still mercilessly taunted, though, obvs. Sorry Alan.
    My closest friend from the age of 11 into my 20s was a jewish and he lacked anything extraordinary in the hooter department; he was, however, tighter than the proverbial duck's arse, manifestations of which tightness naturally leading me to cry, 'Jewbag!' and rub the nose in the approved fashion.

My first jewish love, a fine physical specimen, described herself as 'like all jewish girls, big títs, big nose, big appetites'.

Phwoar. What a goer she was. High maintenance, of course.

I recently stalked her on Facebook and discovered that she is now an 18 stone heifer. This made me sad.

My closest friend from the age of 11 into my 20s was a jewish and he lacked anything extraordinary in the hooter department; he was, however, tighter than the proverbial duck's arse, manifestations of which tightness naturally leading me to cry, 'Jewbag!' and rub the nose in the approved fashion.

My first jewish love, a fine physical specimen, described herself as 'like all jewish girls, big títs, big nose, big appetites'.

Phwoar. What a goer she was. High maintenance, of course.

I recently stalked her on Facebook and discovered that she is now an 18 stone heifer. This made me sad.
    They do, though, don't they? Sometimes I see Nigella Lawson on telly and wonder how anyone copes.

We didn't even know this chap was Jewish until the Divinity teacher mentioned it one day in a lesson. Poor bàstard could have got away with it for years otherwise.

They do, though, don't they? Sometimes I see Nigella Lawson on telly and wonder how anyone copes.

We didn't even know this chap was Jewish until the Divinity teacher mentioned it one day in a lesson. Poor bàstard could have got away with it for years otherwise.
    I once had to pull into the car park of Finchley Golf Club and do the wicked deed in the back of the car because she couldn't wait to get home. Nasty.

I once had to pull into the car park of Finchley Golf Club and do the wicked deed in the back of the car because she couldn't wait to get home. Nasty.
    What was the car?

What was the car?
    Capri 2.8i Special. The one with the 5-speed gearbox and the cross-spoke alloys.

Great car. Not much room in the back.

Capri 2.8i Special. The one with the 5-speed gearbox and the cross-spoke alloys.

Were you even a member?

Were you even a member?
    No, but her father was, I remember her mentioning it. Perhaps that's what drove the filthy minx.

Her or the car?