Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A good piece on the Livingstone business that nails the 'he was telling the truth'

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Her or the car?
    Ha! Well played the insider!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Maybe it is just me but I don't really get why anybody would hate Jews. It is such a broad focus for hatred, largely invisible (unless you think you can spot a Jewish person) and there is no recent immigration to foster resentment.

It seems a horribly old fashioned prejudice, like people who still moan about the Irish. ****ing weirdos (them, not the Irish)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Capri 2.8i Special. The one with the 5-speed gearbox and the cross-spoke alloys.

Great car. Not much room in the back.
    You in a Capri

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You in a Capri
    It was a thing of great beauty, peter, and not a little dangerous.

I was considered quite the young buck in such a powerful machine at the age of 17.

It was a thing of great beauty, peter, and not a little dangerous.

I was considered quite the young buck in such a powerful machine at the age of 17.
    Your initial post about the Jewish girl was terribly offensive for a number of reasons. Nevertheless I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Brought back some happy memories

I nearly bought a classic Capri about 15 years ago- 3.0 Ghia, a wonderful looker. I wish I had bought it...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Your initial post about the Jewish girl was terribly offensive for a number of reasons. Nevertheless I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Brought back some happy memories

I nearly bought a classic Capri about 15 years ago- 3.0 Ghia, a wonderful looker. I wish I had bought it...
    You can't beat a jewish princess in the sack, p. Not unless she's into that sort of thing, of course.

Ah yes, the 3.0 V6 'Essex' was the predecessor of the 2.8 V6 'Cologne' in the Capri, developing 150 bhp against the 2.8's 160. The later car came with additional tricks such as a limited slip diff and, in it's final couple of production years, a 5 speed gearbox, an almost unheard of luxury at the time.

I had a used black one, which got stolen, and then I bought a new white one, my first ever new car. Such exciting times! Remarkable to think that I never killed myself. 160 bhp on a cart-sprung rear axle, drum brakes on the rears and, of course, no such things as ABS or mucking about with seatbelts.

Seatbelts

Forget the car
    Do you have any more details about the Jewish girl with the big everything ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Forget the car
    Do you have any more details about the Jewish girl with the big everything ?
    It's a long time ago, v, and my memory isn't what it was, although I don't really remember what it was because my memory isn't so great. But anyway. She was in her early 20s, about 5' 2", slim, big boobies and a sort of rounded bottom and bottle blonde. She favoured pencil skirts and ankle boots and always, but always, hold ups. I seem to recall, although I could be mixing her up with another, that she sported nipples like chapel hat pegs.

wd daughters of Abraham.

It's a long time ago, v, and my memory isn't what it was, although I don't really remember what it was because my memory isn't so great. But anyway. She was in her early 20s, about 5' 2", slim, big boobies and a sort of rounded bottom and bottle blonde. She favoured pencil skirts and ankle boots and always, but always, hold ups. I seem to recall, although I could be mixing her up with another, that she sported nipples like chapel hat pegs.

wd daughters of Abraham.
    The memory only recalls the really important bits !
    The lady sounds voluptuous and secretarial and even has a choice of hat hanging accessories.
    Your courting confessional still has a glow about it

Back in 10
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

The only Jewish girl I ever shagged did not have big tits - massive areole though. she had have a biggish nose. She is now a sex goddess.