Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Hang abouts! If we win our two games in hand on Liverpool we're back in the top four

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Well, quite. People have been asking for it for years, often without realising. Now, at this point, what difference does it make.
    Your mum's been asking for it for years.

Well, quite. People have been asking for it for years, often without realising. Now, at this point, what difference does it make.
    It's unnatural. Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, and so on.

They were already allowed to engage in a legal partnership. Giving sodomites equal rights with normal people will do nothing less than encourage our children to engage in these bestial acts.

When Russian tanks are disembarking at Dover and our brave soldiers are all busy sucking each others dicks, we'll realise our mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

They were already allowed to engage in a legal partnership. Giving sodomites equal rights with normal people will do nothing less than encourage our children to engage in these bestial acts.

When Russian tanks are disembarking at Dover and our brave soldiers are all busy sucking each others dicks, we'll realise our mistake.
    This thread is too long I can't work out what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Quite so. I don't think sw will ever be safe to take to the Royal Enclosure, to be honest, but one does one's best.
    Practically perfect in every way, that film. Just like Mary Poppins.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    This thread is too long I can't work out what's going on.
    We've gone from Arsenal's prospects of making the top four to Sir C's gay uniform fetish.

Do keep up!

Practically perfect in every way, that film. Just like Mary Poppins.
    Yes. Like all the best musicals, you sort of don't notice it's a musical. I feel like this about Oliver! also.

That's the point; there *aren't* any children. Anyway, not enough. And if there's not going to be any kids, what difference does it make if your wife (or husband, I suppose) is a man or a woman or even your pet baboon.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

All the rage in Ireland now.

Poofs, avocado and Gin. Quite the heady mix.

That's the point; there *aren't* any children. Anyway, not enough. And if there's not going to be any kids, what difference does it make if your wife (or husband, I suppose) is a man or a woman or even your pet baboon.
    So what you're saying is that Sir C and I (both of whom are in marriages without children) might as well be homos?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    All the rage in Ireland now.

Poofs, avocado and Gin. Quite the heady mix.
    Of the three, I think I object most to avocados.