Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hang abouts! If we win our two games in hand on Liverpool we're back in the top four

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I thought we were unmitigated gash?
    Well no. The discussion has been more about how the team continues to have the same failings. Top 4 is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Well no. The discussion has been more about how the team continues to have the same failings. Top 4 is irrelevant.
    Right. The top four was meant to be a base camp from which we would mount an assault on the title. Sadly, inevitably, talk of financial issues has overshadowed all that, even though it was never just about the money; there was also the development of our young players, the improvement of the squad as a whole and all the invaluable experience we'd gain of regularly winning the Top Four cup and so on.

Actually, even ill-advised, genius ideas like refusing to join Manchester United and Chelsea in spending our Summers globetrotting for cash seem an awfully long time ago now, don't they
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    POTY young man, I congratulate you. A succinct summation of events given without hyperbole nor bias.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    POTY young man, I congratulate you. A succinct summation of events given without hyperbole nor bias.

Post of the Year?

It's only April.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Post of the Year?

It's only April.
    Judge him in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Post of the Year?

It's only April.
    It's worse than that Ash, he works in tax years... The lad SWv2 has lost his head a little there I feel.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'