Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 129

Thread: Hang abouts! If we win our two games in hand on Liverpool we're back in the top four

  1. #1

    Hang abouts! If we win our two games in hand on Liverpool we're back in the top four

    I thought we were unmitigated gash?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I thought we were unmitigated gash?
    Not necessarily, we can still be 5th on goal difference if City win their game in Hand.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I thought we were unmitigated gash?
    You need to learn to give your team more credit then, imo. Not just your mum.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You need to learn to give your team more credit then, imo. Not just your mum.
    I like that now that top 4 finish is the solution to everything.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I thought we were unmitigated gash?
    If we don't win our two games in hand we won't, though.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I thought we were unmitigated gash?
    Well no. The discussion has been more about how the team continues to have the same failings. Top 4 is irrelevant.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I thought we were unmitigated gash?
    Seriously, surely even you get bored with posts like this

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Seriously, surely even you get bored with posts like this
    I have this image in my head of Monty masturbating furiously as he post these types of threads.

    Back in 5

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have this image in my head of Monty masturbating furiously as he post these types of threads.

    Back in 5
    I feel slightly queasy now

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I like that now that top 4 finish is the solution to everything.
    Rather than a means to an end, it has become an end in itself.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •