Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We deserve that, two good goals.

We deserve that, two good goals.

Nervous business.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Nervous business.
    I'm mildly upset that the front wheels contrived to win, ruining what would have been literally a perfect night of results.

Nervous business.
    Wenger in

Let's put the silly red behind us and get behind Him for two more years.

I see what you mean but it never bothers me what others do, so long as we win.

Silly, of course, but there it is.

It disappoints me nowadays that everyone is always on about *other* games, or the *next* game, often while our current match is still going on. Understandable if you've lost, I guess, but victory needs to be savoured, imo, otherwise what's the point of it.

Naturally, Wenger is the worst culprit

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm mildly upset that the front wheels contrived to win, ruining what would have been literally a perfect night of results.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Wenger in

Let's put the silly red behind us and get behind Him for two more years.
    Silly red?

Nervous business.
    Atkinson denied us 3 penalties as well, apparently. Only seen the stickiest of stick on penalties that he denied Monreal, I'd be livid if that had cost us!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Atkinson denied us 3 penalties as well, apparently. Only seen the stickiest of stick on penalties that he denied Monreal, I'd be livid if that had cost us!
    It does make you wonder how on earth he missed that, it wasn't even a close call.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The one at the end? I was surprised he didn't let us have that one. You know, so it would look better in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    It does make you wonder how on earth he missed that, it wasn't even a close call.
    He didn't have a clear view, if it's the one I'm thinking of. Which it probably isn't, of course.

He didn't have a clear view, if it's the one I'm thinking of. Which it probably isn't, of course.
    It's the one he was 10 yards away from and looking straight at