Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So just how difficult is TOP 4 now?

So just how difficult is TOP 4 now?

Just wondering because there are some tasty odds available if you still believe? Or more rather...if the players still believe and I saw enough from a few of them on Sunday to make me think that they still do care.

We gone on runs before...massive runs in fact....like the 26 out of 30 to nail Spurs on the last day and apart from Spurs and United our run in the year isn't all that difficult.

I ran some sims and I think we strong showing we can squeeze in again. Chelsea won the league ages ago while Liverpool have an incredibly easy run in but Spurs and City could be the vulnerable ones....it's not like these teams will every single game here on in.

My tentative prediction..

1st Chelsea
    2nd Liverpool
    3rd Arsenal same points as Spurs but ahead on goal difference
    4th Spurs
    5th United
    6th City

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    My tentative prediction..

1st Chelsea
    2nd Liverpool
    3rd Arsenal same points as Spurs but ahead on goal difference
    4th Spurs
    5th United
    6th City
    It's a bit early to be on the crack pipe, t.

We're going to finish 7th. This team is finnish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Just wondering because there are some tasty odds available if you still believe? Or more rather...if the players still believe and I saw enough from a few of them on Sunday to make me think that they still do care.

We gone on runs before...massive runs in fact....like the 26 out of 30 to nail Spurs on the last day and apart from Spurs and United our run in the year isn't all that difficult.

I ran some sims and I think we strong showing we can squeeze in again. Chelsea won the league ages ago while Liverpool have an incredibly easy run in but Spurs and City could be the vulnerable ones....it's not like these teams will every single game here on in.
    Three away games we ordinarily struggle in (Spurs/Stoke/Southampton) but the home games we should be winning on form. We're playing badly though so every game apart from the two home ones against West Ham and Sunderland are looking tough at the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

How was your BBQ?

Before the w/e weren't we on the same points as last season... so it is possible, but unlikely given our current form
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Before the w/e weren't we on the same points as last season... so it is possible, but unlikely given our current form
    There's no heart in them, p.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    We were in 3rd with 51 points, 4 points ahead of the 5th placed team.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How was your BBQ?
    I can't tell you what a joy it is to use.

I'm thinking we might consider a long, slow pork shoulder. Now the twist is, most of the recipes one finds for barbecued pulled pork are Mercan, so the dry rub contains loads of sugar, the injection fluid is apple juice and sugar, and the barbecue sauce is... sugar. So our challenge could be to produce perfectly melting pulled pork with our own recipes for rub, inject and sauce...

There's no heart in them, p.
    Mustafi will score in every game until the end of the season FACT

We'll still be **** though