Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Coffee Bags

Coffee Bags

Like tea bags, but with coffee in them. Not on the level of the De'Longhi espresso I am now accustomed to at home, but a passable attempt at real coffee for the office. Certainly an improvement on instant, which is of course undrinkable. I have to remember to let the kettle cool a little after boiling though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Like tea bags, but with coffee in them. Not on the level of the De'Longhi espresso I am now accustomed to at home, but a passable attempt at real coffee for the office. Certainly an improvement on instant, which is of course undrinkable. I have to remember to let the kettle cool a little after boiling though.
    I haven't tried them, a. For a quick one in the morning I use those Rombouts one cup filters, they're quite handy.

Coffee boiled is coffee spoiled.

Never heard of them A, is this some cool London thing like Bubble Tea?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I haven't tried them, a. For a quick one in the morning I use those Rombouts one cup filters, they're quite handy.
    For a quick one in the morning I use your mum.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    For a quick one in the morning I use your mum.

Sorry.
    I wouldn't recommend it, sw. Bit boney these days, I imagine

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wouldn't recommend it, sw. Bit boney these days, I imagine
    I am not proud of myself, normally not one for such tawdry attempted humour.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Never heard of them A, is this some cool London thing like Bubble Tea?
    I had never heard of them before today. They are from the Lyons coffee corporation (1904), not some popup hipster artisan craft coffee company.

I think I tried some Lyons coffee bags circa 2004. They were just about passable back then.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman