Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Last night I was taking my son for his pre-bed wee and as we walked past the kitchen

Last night I was taking my son for his pre-bed wee and as we walked past the kitchen

I rather brusquely shut the door because the washing machine was making helluvva noise and my daughter was already asleep.

At this point my son stopped in his tracks, pressed himself up against the kitchen door and started whining helplessly. Assuming he was just being a dick, which is far from uncommon, I grabbed him by the collar and tried to yank him away, only for him to scream again, at which point I realised I’d shut the door on his f*cking fingers, which were still very much stuck

Anyway, he’s having the amputation performed today, so…erm…..fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Monty92; 04-05-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I rather brusquely shut the door because the washing machine was making helluvva noise and my daughter was already asleep.

At this point my son stopped in his tracks, pressed himself up against the kitchen door and started whining helplessly. Assuming he was just being a dick, which is far from uncommon, I grabbed him by the collar and tried to yank him away, only for him to scream again, at which point I realised I’d shut the door on his f*cking fingers

Anyway, he’s having the amputation performed today, so…erm…..fingers crossed.
    I once did this to my father in a car door in Oxford. It was seconds before he could articulate what the actual problem was, such was his pain. That was an awkward drive home.

Now you see that was a charming story, whereas yours just makes everyone sad that poor little Louis and Anus have you for a father.