Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang on, there is a match tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't know what any of that means, i
    BeIN is a foreign (African?) sport cable television channel. In fact, our own Arsene is a regular contributor to it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    BeIN is a foreign (African?) sport cable television channel. In fact, our own Arsene is a regular contributor to it.
    Arab. the commentary is scary as I do not know what they are saying.

Hopefully it has nothing to do with football.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sounds like a fair amount of hassle for what will probably be a less than pleasant user experience.

West Ham are grim at the best of times and we are less than sparkling at the moment. Factor in the potential for a footballing equivalent of anal assault which will be handed to us by Andy Carroll and one may question the whole event.
    West Ham? Ugh. I've refused to watch any games between us and West Ham since watching Pardew taunting Wenger while nursing a hangover on Sir C's sofa.

I don't have any African channels, I'm afraid. Thank the Lord, I can relax and watch Masterchef with a clear conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't have any African channels, I'm afraid. Thank the Lord, I can relax and watch Masterchef with a clear conscience.
    What you need my friend is to install one of those giant technomate satellite dishes on your house. It will add nothing but value.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    West Ham? Ugh. I've refused to watch any games between us and West Ham since watching Pardew taunting Wenger while nursing a hangover on Sir C's sofa.
    What was Pardew doing on Sir C's sofa?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Nursing a hangover while taunting Wenger?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He was looking for the African channels.

I knew my syntax was all to cock there, but couldn't be arsed changing it, I'm afraid.

Nursing a hangover while taunting Wenger?
    you deserve that for not making a "your mum " joke instead... what has AWIMB come to
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar