Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hang on, there is a match tonight?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hang on, there is a match tonight?

*******s to that.

From what seems like no football at all to a stupuid midweek fixture.
    No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    *******s to that.

From what seems like no football at all to a stupuid midweek fixture.
    No thanks.
    Is it on the telly?

Say it isn't on the telly

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is it on the telly?

Say it isn't on the telly
    Not on the telly, thankfully. Instead we have Manchester City Vs Chelsea. And the good lady is out doing wedding planning with friends

Anyway, I think we'll win tonight. We can't keep being ****e forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Not on the telly, thankfully. Instead we have Manchester City Vs Chelsea. And the good lady is out doing wedding planning with friends

Anyway, I think we'll win tonight. We can't keep being ****e forever.
    Who are we playing?

Her friend's wedding or yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Who are we playing?

Her friend's wedding or yours?
    Mine :sigh:

I think it's West Ham at home. I've just remembered that they have Andy Carroll and feel less positive about our prospects now

I think it's West Ham at home. I've just remembered that they have Andy Carroll and feel less positive about our prospects now
    Also if you watch some foreign stream they end up calling him Handy Carril which makes it even more annoying.

Oh. Congratulations, old boy.

When is it? June?

You realise, of course, that weddings are a monumental pain in the hole, yes?

Normal protocol would be to offer congratulations but considering I think you are a prize **** I will swerve, I hope you understand and take no offence.

How come this is the first we are hearing of this, where is the endless messages to Sir C as you seek approval and indeed request him to pick you a honeymoon location?

When are we going on the stag?

Congratulations r.

On the wedding not remembering Andy Carroll. Carroll v a third choice keeper what could possibly go wrong

Congratulation, R, but if you'll listen to the advice of an old friend, you're going to bitterly regret allowing the bride-to-be and her crew of miscreants organise the wedding.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."