Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: At home I have a big box full of 'junk' full of waste of time items that have been

At home I have a big box full of 'junk' full of waste of time items that have been

given to us over the last few years.

you know the sort of ****, Stuff people give you as a holiday souvenir. Like a model Eiffel tower, something made of straw, etc that was made by a 3rd world person.

What's this sort of crap called. I can't stand the stuff I'd quite like to bin them all.
    Or perhaps they can go missing next time I move.

Don't mind fridge magnets though.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 04-05-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    given to us over the last few years.

you know the sort of ****, Stuff people give you as a holiday souvenir. Like a model Eiffel tower, something made of straw, etc that was made by a 3rd world person.

What's this sort of crap called. I can't stand the stuff I'd quite like to bin them all.
    Or perhaps they can go missing next time I move.

Don't mind fridge magnets though.
    Have you seen the Cards Galore shop at the corner of High Holborn and Newton Street with the little model guitars?

You could get one and then add it to the junk box in a couple of years when you're fed up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Have you seen the Cards Galore shop at the corner of High Holborn and Newton Street with the little model guitars?

You could get one and then add it to the junk box in a couple of years when you're fed up with it.
    I've always had a look at those. But never bought one as they are overpriced. and some are rather inaccurate. I'd only buy one if I had a spare room with my guitar stuff set up.

I only saw your reply now from yesterday.
    I think I prefer to play lead. I suppose most people want to be the flashy won.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I've always had a look at those. But never bought one as they are overpriced. and some are rather inaccurate. I'd only buy one if I had a spare room with my guitar stuff set up.

I only saw your reply now from yesterday.
    I think I prefer to play lead. I suppose most people want to be the flashy won.
    The last line-up I was in had an Italian lead guitarist who spent the whole rehearsal admiring himself in the mirror. Textbook stuff really. Mind you, singers are as bad. #rhythmsectionunion

Bass players are the Gilberto Silva types who hold it all together but get little recognition.