Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old School WIMB....POST YOUR Arsenal Paint work...

Old School WIMB....POST YOUR Arsenal Paint work...

I was looking at old photos on my laptop yesterday and this popped up....seemed to recall it was a competition we had on the old board.

Famous Arsenal landmarks, players, moments immortalised in MS PAINT

My entry was the famous Diaby Karate Kick on John Terry entitled - Bring on Cashley so we can kick him too!

Diaby.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I was looking at old photos on my laptop yesterday and this popped up....seemed to recall it was a competition we had on the old board.

My entry was the famous Diaby Karate Kick on John Terry entitled - Bring on Cashley so we can kick him too!

Diaby.jpg
    That is fantastic work, Tony. Should be in the Tate imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Diaby.jpg
    Fash created the thread and he entered Lee Dixon own goal as his entry.

Though I wasn't around then so how I know that is a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Fash created the thread and he entered Lee Dixon own goal as his entry.

Though I wasn't around then so how I know that is a mystery.
    Are you still enourmously happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Are you still enourmously happy?
    Yes. I've been at a meeting this morning.

where in a twist I've been offered a 2nd position.

That aside when you were learning bass Ash. did you ever have those sort of breakthrough moments where you think now I am at a different level or something just clicks.

Yes. I've been at a meeting this morning.

where in a twist I've been offered a 2nd position.

That aside when you were learning bass Ash. did you ever have those sort of breakthrough moments where you think now I am at a different level or something just clicks.
    Probably more gradual at first, but it was when I was jamming blues and rock regularly with a good Hendrix and Zep type guitarist that I felt my biggest jump - which was in being able to improvise and know which notes I could go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Probably more gradual at first, but it was when I was jamming blues and rock regularly with a good Hendrix and Zep type guitarist that I felt my biggest jump - which was in being able to improvise and know which notes I could go to.
    I've decided to go back to basics. I never really learned properly in the past and have lots of bad habits.
    Want to start to understand the music side of things more.

I've given up on waiting for my mate to improve. I don't know how to tell him he doesn't even know how to tune his guitar properly.

I've decided to go back to basics. I never really learned properly in the past and have lots of bad habits.
    Want to start to understand the music side of things more.

I've given up on waiting for my mate to improve. I don't know how to tell him he doesn't even know how to tune his guitar properly.
    I think the harmonic basics of root, third and fifth can go a very long way. Diminished sevenths can fùck right off as far as I'm concerned. Are you more interested in playing lead or rhythm? Too many are only interested in the first, sadly, which means that they both struggle to actually play in time, and connected to that, they never listen properly to what other people are playing.

Hitting the note/chord at exactly the right time is one of the most underestimated abilities imo.

I bought me won of these recently, f

http://www.korg.com/uk/products/dj/volca_keys/

great fun for £140.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I bought me won of these recently, f

http://www.korg.com/uk/products/dj/volca_keys/

great fun for £140.
    That keyboard reminds me of ...