Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Deliberate. To accentuate the bluntness.

Honestly. I am an artsist, I paint pictures with words. Must I be subjected to this narrowness of comprehension of expression?
    Standards rule OK!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That reminds me of the woman in front of me whose great and oft-repeated witticism was 'Senderos? Send-im-off more like!' and who regularly indulged in thinly-veiled racial slurs at our black players.

I do hope she's dead now.
    I had a woman behind me that would exclaim 'should be a black card' every time a black player on the opposition was booked. Perhaps it was the same lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Standards rule OK!
    Good man A

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Bloody hell, LA's mum gets roasted by you and a mate and sir c and a mate..... you should go for a 4 way free for all
    I always snigger when on Masterchef they talk about something 'done three ways' and mutter 'like your mum'.

Tragic, really.

Standards rule OK!
    Quoting bubblegum pop to illustrate a point does you little credit, a. What next? Will you tell me what you want, what you really really want?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good man A

Sky Arts ran the Dortmund gig again at the weekend. Doubtless you've seen it. Not sure how Buckler manages to play that far into the set in a suit.

Quoting bubblegum pop to illustrate a point does you little credit, a. What next? Will you tell me what you want, what you really really want?
    No, but I know what your ....

NOPE! I refuse. I'm not that kind of poster. Grown men making your mum jokes is one step beyond embarrassing.

Sky Arts ran the Dortmund gig again at the weekend. Doubtless you've seen it. Not sure how Buckler manages to play that far into the set in a suit.
    Rockpalast? I have it on DVD from Santa.

I was in your city at the weekend but got distracted in Camden Town and did not make a pub before the game.

Afterwards I went for 3 pints in the Fox on the Green on Upper Street before I was asked to leave as I had children with me, which was fair enough, no fuss was made. I had spent a few hours the previous day in a decent pub just round the corner from Angel as heading down City Road, the Brewhouse or something.

No, but I know what your ....

NOPE! I refuse. I'm not that kind of poster. Grown men making your mum jokes is one step beyond embarrassing.
    You did it, I'm afraid. Pulling out just before the punchline doesn't excuse you.

I pulled out of your mum just before the punchline.

Do you know it must have been my fourth or fifth visit to the Renaissance Hotel at St Pancras before I realised why it felt so familiar.