Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shirley they aren't poking the Russian bear?

Shirley they aren't poking the Russian bear?

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They have been for decades.

Local anti-Putins, maybe?

If he reckons it's Allans, fúck being in Aleppo tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Have you returned?

How was it? Tell all.

well, yes but not on a level like this that will have Putin riding bare-chested into Mosul tomorrow.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

well, yes but not on a level like this that will have Putin riding bare-chested into Mosul tomorrow.
    I can hear the tanks rumbling over the border now. Don't suppose they'll give a **** about the human shields.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Have you returned?

How was it? Tell all.
    Not bad, seeing as the weather was appalling for two and a half days. Spent a day in Wednesleydale on the way up - very agreeable, saw sheep, (inc tiny brand new lambs) cows, horses, donkeys, llamas, pigs.

Then to Kirkstone Pass, doing Hartsopp Dodd and Caudale Moor first day, then Red Screes and Middle Dodd day two. Then it pissed it down until Friday afternoon when we nabbed Glennridding Dodd and Armbrose Crag. Went out in the car around the coast on the wet days and saw the biggest factory I've ever seen in Barrow-in-Furness (BAE). Do they make submarines in there? Drank Bovril from a thermos flask.

Hmmm. They've had massacres in theatres and schools ISTR.

Which is why it's nonsense to consider the Russians as "the enemy". That only suits the EU imperialists.

Not bad, seeing as the weather was appalling for two and a half days. Spent a day in Wednesleydale on the way up - very agreeable, saw sheep, (inc tiny brand new lambs) cows, horses, donkeys, llamas, pigs.

Then to Kirkstone Pass, doing Hartsopp Dodd and Caudale Moor first day, then Red Screes and Middle Dodd day two. Then it pissed it down until Friday afternoon when we nabbed Glennridding Dodd and Armbrose Crag. Went out in the car around the coast on the wet days and saw the biggest factory I've ever seen in Barrow-in-Furness (BAE). Do they make submarines in there? Drank Bovril from a thermos flask.
    That sounds totes perfect to be honest. A couple of rainy days isn't bad. Was the Kirkstone Pass Inn nice to stay in?

b will know about the submarines.

I've definitely decided to go with the Bull Shot this trip. Bovril, vodka, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce