Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Didn't take long for the EU to start softening it's tone

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, no. I can't bear listening to Carluccio's breathing.
    He's going to croak in the middle of a risotto soon, isn't he? The daft old **** can't breathe and can't walk.

Coffin-dodging eyetie.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    finally got me one of them OLED wons
    I got one of those Samsung curved tvs about a month a go was weird at the beginning to get used to it but now I love it.

I never seem to get bored of HD or now UHD.

Although there are not many 4k sources so far there are quite a lot of 4k vids on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's going to croak in the middle of a risotto soon, isn't he? The daft old **** can't breathe and can't walk.

Coffin-dodging eyetie.
    The thing is, he's been wheezing his way through TV programmes for well over a decade now and he's still not horizontal. I'm starting to think he's putting it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    They've failed for 313 years. They will fail again. Half of Spain would leave Spain if they had a chance. And I'm not talking about the millions who've left the inefficient dump for colder climes.

Having said that, Tony Adams is in Granada.
    Yes. Although, if it does come to a war, I definitely think we should keep Seville when we win. They can have the rest of it.

I only went to his original restaurant once. But I had Tim Roth sitting next to me.

Yes. Although, if it does come to a war, I definitely think we should keep Seville when we win. They can have the rest of it.
    Marbella and Benidorm are practically British anyway

How's about that then!
    oh Seville

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Marbella and Benidorm are practically British anyway
    I went to the supermarket in Tenerife it was ridiculously british.

Do people really buy pot noodles when they are on holiday? and at EUR 2:50 a pop

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I went to the supermarket in Tenerife it was ridiculously british.

Do people really buy pot noodles when they are on holiday? and at EUR 2:50 a pop
    I think it's nice that there are places abroad that British people who are absolutely horrified by the idea of everything foreign can go on holiday, tbh. It shows great foresight on our part.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-31-2017 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    How's about that then!
    oh Seville
    made me chuckle