Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There are a million UK citizens working in the EU and of all of them, Newsnight found

There are a million UK citizens working in the EU and of all of them, Newsnight found

these three freaks to represent them last night.

The one on the left calls itself 'Sophie Raphaeline', btw.

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/sta...09048885702657

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Look at the ****ing retards commenting on it though. "They're no long a UK citizen if they live abroad". How the **** do these people manage to operate a computer

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Look at the ****ing retards commenting on it though. "They're no long a UK citizen if they live abroad". How the **** do these people manage to operate a computer
    Fair point, though. :verrater:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You'll be on the first boat back to Ireland when the revolution comes, you know. And not a nice modern boat but a Sealink Ferry from the early 80s where Eau de Vomit was the fragrance of choice. Do Sealink still exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You'll be on the first boat back to Ireland when the revolution comes, you know. And not a nice modern boat but a Sealink Ferry from the early 80s where Eau de Vomit was the fragrance of choice. Do Sealink still exist?
    Ended up sold to SNCF, I think. I used to love the ferry from Fishguard to Rosslare. We used to have a cabin and everything :glamour:

Mind you, the drive to Fishguard seemed to take about 4 days.

Treason will not be forgiven.

Ended up sold to SNCF, I think. I used to love the ferry from Fishguard to Rosslare. We used to have a cabin and everything :glamour:

Mind you, the drive to Fishguard seemed to take about 4 days.
    Oh, yes. My mum once made that drive through the driving rain all the way through Wales with me and a drugged cat in a box that had shat itself.

Impressive.

Oh, yes. My mum once made that drive through the driving rain all the way through Wales with me and a drugged cat in a box that had shat itself.

Impressive.
    My Dad's car suffered a voltage regulator failure on the M4 on one trip. By the time we got to the services near Bristol it was late (midnight?) and the battery was starting to fail. There was a 24 workshop round the back of the services for trucks. They looked at the car, diagnosed the problem, sent a lad on a motorbike into town to wake up the owner of a parts shop and bring the part back, fitted it and we were on our way inside a couple of hours. Even made the ferry. Different times.

My Dad's car suffered a voltage regulator failure on the M4 on one trip. By the time we got to the services near Bristol it was late (midnight?) and the battery was starting to fail. There was a 24 workshop round the back of the services for trucks. They looked at the car, diagnosed the problem, sent a lad on a motorbike into town to wake up the owner of a parts shop and bring the part back, fitted it and we were on our way inside a couple of hours. Even made the ferry. Different times.
    The worst bit was getting over the Severn Bridge, only to realise you still had another three hours or so to go.

Do none of these people apply for residency?