Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick Rant #3231212121 People who have bottles of water with those sports cap on them

Quick Rant #3231212121 People who have bottles of water with those sports cap on them

and make ridiculous sucking nosies when they have a drink.

and people who pronounce Vegetables.

Veger-ta-bles.

****s at supermarkets who stop and chat in the entrance area.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ****s at supermarkets who stop and chat in the entrance area.
    People who don't put their stuff on the conveyor belt quickly. They have already started scanning their stuff and they are still ****ing about one thing at a time.

then it takes them forever to put it in the trolley and then get a giant purse out and look for their bank card for 30 mins. oh not not that one. Oh hang on I got a voucher.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    People who don't put their stuff on the conveyor belt quickly. They have already started scanning their stuff and they are still ****ing about one thing at a time.

then it takes them forever to put it in the trolley and then get a giant purse out and look for their bank card for 30 mins. oh not not that one. Oh hang on I got a voucher.
    talking of purses, etc. People who queue up at a car park ticket machine and only start looking for their money when they get to the front of the queue. Utter ****s to a man. or woman.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The Ocadoman is your best friend, f. £9.99 per month for unlimited deliveries (minimu spend applies). I have three deliveries a week and have to visit a supermarket for something I've forgotten twice a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The Ocadoman is your best friend, f. £9.99 per month for unlimited deliveries (minimu spend applies). I have three deliveries a week and have to visit a supermarket for something I've forgotten twice a year.
    I've come to hate deliveries for anything other than staples. Not to mention their constant attempts to fob me off with replacement items that are clearly whatever they can't sell. No. 'Banana Bread Beer' will not be an acceptable replacement for my usual bitter. Cūnts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've come to hate deliveries for anything other than staples. Not to mention their constant attempts to fob me off with replacement items that are clearly whatever they can't sell. No. 'Banana Bread Beer' will not be an acceptable replacement for my usual bitter. Cūnts.
    In 15 years of Ocado deliveries I've had, perhaps, two or three substitutions and another two or three items out of stock and no substitute offered. Definitely not ****s.

and make ridiculous sucking nosies when they have a drink.

I have one on my desk

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In 15 years of Ocado deliveries I've had, perhaps, two or three substitutions and another two or three items out of stock and no substitute offered. Definitely not ****s.
    No, this is Tesco and Sainsbury's, to be fair. Remember when Waitrose tried doing their own deliveries for a while? They were utterly useless.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I have one on my desk
    I unscrew the cap. I refuse to suckle at a bottle like an infant at a teat. Equally, I refuse to squirt the bloody stuff into my mouth.