Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone see the Rio Ferdinand documentary about his wife croaking?

Anyone see the Rio Ferdinand documentary about his wife croaking?

Made it kinda hard to think of him as the rubber lipped Munich c*nt he once was

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    No, but there was a lengthy article with him on the subject in the Sunday Times recently. To be honest, he came across as a peculiarly robotic, dessicated individual, entirely devoid of emotion or soul. The Peckham Berni, if you will.

that **** brought down Ljungberg when he was through on goal. And what did Riley do . . ?

Not sure Rio's wife throwing a seven has got anything to do with the above, but still...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I saw it briefly, called him a wonky-lipped, maudlin cūnt and turned over.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I saw it briefly, called him a wonky-lipped, maudlin cūnt and turned over.
    Wonky...that was the word I was looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, but there was a lengthy article with him on the subject in the Sunday Times recently. To be honest, he came across as a peculiarly robotic, dessicated individual, entirely devoid of emotion or soul. The Peckham Berni, if you will.
    On the contrary, it was most touching. The poor f*cker has now got to actually look after his kids.

He has to do the school runs, arrange play dates with other mums, feed them and generally take responsibility for keeping them alive.

It's f*cking tragic.

On the contrary, it was most touching. The poor f*cker has now got to actually look after his kids.

He has to arrange play dates with other mums, do the school runs, feed them and generally contribute to keeping them alive.

It's f*cking tragic.
    Granted, that is rough, but it'd be a bit more tragic if he weren't a very wealthy man who doesn't have to work and is perfectly able to hire a full-time nanny, though, wouldn't it?

I found the sight of him milking his wife's death on TV a bit grim, if I'm honest.

Granted, that is rough, but it'd be a bit more tragic if he weren't a very wealthy man who doesn't have to work and is perfectly able to hire a full-time nanny, though, wouldn't it?

I found the sight of him milking his wife's death on TV a bit grim, if I'm honest.
    But it seems from the doc that he's chosen, presumably out of a sense of guilt and responsibility, not to take on a full time nanny and instead do all of that horrific child-rearing sh*t himself.

Which is pretty decent of the bloke, surely. In fact I don't remember seeing any kind of nanny the whole programme.

Pretty much my response to the glw when asked why I didn't want to watch it.

But it seems from the doc that he's chosen, presumably out of a sense of guilt and responsibility, not to take on a full time nanny and instead do all of that horrific child-rearing sh*t himself.

Which is pretty decent of the bloke, surely. In fact I don't remember seeing any kind of nanny the whole programme.
    He's not exactly looking after 3 toddlers, they are all at school so for large parts of his day he is free of them....... he must have some help so he could appear on breakfast TV.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar