Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wish wenger would do something so we could have something to moan about.

wish wenger would do something so we could have something to moan about.

wake up awimb.

in other news I've lost a stone since the 20th of feb.

Why don't you mean because he hasn't done something?

For the the biggest moan would be his irresponsibility in playing Cazorla against Ludogorets - which I warned against at the time - which now everyone identifies as the moment when our season turned pear-shaped.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post

For the the biggest moan would be his irresponsibility in playing Cazorla against Ludogorets - which I warned against at the time - which now everyone identifies as the moment when our season turned pear-shaped.
    all i mean is it's a bit quiet on here.

Hang on, so if Cazorla hadn't got injured, we might very well be doing just fine?

Doesn't that make the strength of the Wenger out sentiment seem somewhat excessive?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hang on, so if Cazorla hadn't got injured, we might very well be doing just fine?

Doesn't that make the strength of the Wenger out sentiment seem somewhat excessive?
    Whatever player is long term injured is the won that was the vital key to the missing puzzle.

I don't think Cazorla would have made ALL the difference but he is an able player at unlocking defences which we have been singularly unable to do for much of the past few months.

I would argue that if an injury to one quite elderly, injury-prone player can derail our entire season, that is a serious failure of management in not planning for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I would argue that if an injury to one quite elderly, injury-prone player can derail our entire season, that is a serious failure of management in not planning for that.
    wasn't he injured most of last season also?

Precisely why he had to be protected. He was bound to get injured sooner or later - as he will next season - but we could have got a few more games from him.

Precisely why he had to be protected. He was bound to get injured sooner or later - as he will next season - but we could have got a few more games from him.
    Should the loan of Jack Wilshere be questioned too?