Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sometimes I wonder what it must be like to enter the mind of some people in the

Sometimes I wonder what it must be like to enter the mind of some people in the

office. they seem to be the simple sort.

They come in on Monday morning and ask their fellow minded people immediately they watched the Voice and give a lengthy review and insight into a particular contestant.

then go into great detail about the weather and perhaps what they purchased on the high street.

Maybe I underestimate them. or perhaps a more simple existence is better for the brain. not that I am any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    office. they seem to be the simple sort.

They come in on Monday morning and ask their fellow minded people immediately they watched the Voice and give a lengthy review and insight into a particular contestant.

then go into great detail about the weather and perhaps what they purchased on the high street.

Maybe I underestimate them. or perhaps a more simple existence is better for the brain. not that I am any better.
    Oh, there's no doubt in my mind that the key to contentment is never to have a single meaningful thought. When he said that the unexamined life is not worth living, Plato was talking böllocks imo. Greek cünt.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, there's no doubt in my mind that the key to contentment is never to have a single meaningful thought. When he said that the unexamined life is not worth living, Plato was talking böllocks imo. Greek cünt.
    Whilst they do that. I've been reading a list of terrorist incidents in the UK since the 1970's. As much as the news like to harp on about standing together and London is open etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Britain#1970s

Whilst they do that. I've been reading a list of terrorist incidents in the UK since the 1970's. As much as the news like to harp on about standing together and London is open etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Britain#1970s
    Terrorists gonna terrorist imo. Whaddayagonnado?

Terrorists gonna terrorist imo. Whaddayagonnado?
    I just don't like that they act like its some sort of new thing to London.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 03-28-2017 at 08:38 AM.

I just don't like they act like its some sort of new thing to London.
    Yeah, there's a tendency to pretend terrorism started on 9/11. It's like football fans who think football began in 1992 imo.

Yeah, there's a tendency to pretend terrorism started on 9/11. It's like football fans who think football began in 1992 imo.
    Though looking through that list of failed attempts and arrests.

I don't recall this story

2004, 24 September: Four men arrested in the Holiday Inn in Brent Cross trying to buy red mercury, a mythical substance which could purportedly be used to construct a nuclear bomb, from a newspaper reporter.[56] One man was released three days later,[57] while the other three were cleared at their trial on 25 July 2006,[58] during which the jury was told that "whether red mercury does or does not exist is irrelevant".[59]

Though looking through that list of failed attempts and arrests.

I don't recall this story

2004, 24 September: Four men arrested in the Holiday Inn in Brent Cross trying to buy red mercury, a mythical substance which could purportedly be used to construct a nuclear bomb, from a newspaper reporter.[56] One man was released three days later,[57] while the other three were cleared at their trial on 25 July 2006,[58] during which the jury was told that "whether red mercury does or does not exist is irrelevant".[59]
    To be fair, it would seem a bit rough to be convicted for believing in magic beans. Equally, such people are sufficiently stupid as not to represent too much of a threat.