Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Virtual Dogging!

Virtual Dogging!

In discussions with the great and the good at FootyMad last week, the subject came around to visitors who come to look at the forums, but don't ever post - Virtual Dogging as I like to call it! If we could get even a small proportion of those who like to look at what we are doing to actually participate, it would greatly improve forum activity and enable FootyMAd to further reduce the number of adverts on each page. I have my own thoughts, but would welcome any input from you guys.

Alternatively we should get them all to F U C K off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Alternatively we should get them all to F U C K off.
    do you mean FootyMad or the doggers?

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    do you mean FootyMad or the doggers?

I feel a bit sorry for you insider as I can see you are trying yet nobody here really seems to give a toss.

You can't even give away tickets for a semi final

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I feel a bit sorry for you insider as I can see you are trying yet nobody here really seems to give a toss.

You can't even give away tickets for a semi final
    Thanks for the concern, but don't worry I am big enough and ugly enough........

I've had decent feedback from some other places, as well as a spot of friendly 'banter'.

God loves a trier!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    In discussions with the great and the good at FootyMad last week, the subject came around to visitors who come to look at the forums, but don't ever post - Virtual Dogging as I like to call it! If we could get even a small proportion of those who like to look at what we are doing to actually participate, it would greatly improve forum activity and enable FootyMAd to further reduce the number of adverts on each page. I have my own thoughts, but would welcome any input from you guys.

What about *actual* dogging? It's very popular, so I gather.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What about *actual* dogging? It's very popular, so I gather.
    And this Virtual dogging. isn't that what we been called lurking for years?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    And this Virtual dogging. isn't that what we been called lurking for years?
    Absolutely disgusting, if true.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."