Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: as it seems nothing is going on in the world. New £1 coin tomorrow.

as it seems nothing is going on in the world. New £1 coin tomorrow.

I think the current pound is perfect. it has the right amount of weight to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I think the current pound is perfect. it has the right amount of weight to it.
    Also easy to fake :freemoney: I was offered a bag of 100 £1 coins at uni for £50 by a man outside Russell Square tube station

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Also easy to fake :freemoney: I was offered a bag of 100 £1 coins at uni for £50 by a man outside Russell Square tube station
    Maybe I am ignorant but it would seem a pain in the arse to forge coins.

Ok for general spending but not really gonna stroll into a shop and buy expensive stuff with them.

Though you could easily pass them off buying lunches or buying tickets if they work fine in machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Maybe I am ignorant but it would seem a pain in the arse to forge coins.

Ok for general spending but not really gonna stroll into a shop and buy expensive stuff with them.

Though you could easily pass them off buying lunches or buying tickets if they work fine in machines.
    I believe that you can use them in the ticket machines on the tube. A friend told me, you see?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I believe that you can use them in the ticket machines on the tube. A friend told me, you see?
    I'll be trying to buy an annual pass with 4000 £1 coins.