Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Dinner?

Dinner?

350 grams of rib eye, rare, in a baguette with onions, mushrooms and cheese, with a side of red wine gravy for dipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    350 grams of rib eye, rare, in a baguette with onions, mushrooms and cheese, with a side of red wine gravy for dipping.
    anything under 10 grams of carbs.

No eggs though I've already had some.

Salmon. Friday innit.

Steak avec frites

I can only assume you've forgotten to mention the liberal dose of English mustard. Otherwise, a splendid effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can only assume you've forgotten to mention the liberal dose of English mustard. Otherwise, a splendid effort.
    I wondered whether, with sweet caramelised onions, earthy mushrooms, and rich melty cheese, the mustard might be gilding the lily a little?

I wondered whether, with sweet caramelised onions, earthy mushrooms, and rich melty cheese, the mustard might be gilding the lily a little?
    No. It is imperative that you include mustard. I simply cannot allow you to eat it without mustard, in fact.