Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm trying to decide whether I prefer my Hula Hoops in beef

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I once saw a tube of Primula cheese with, wait for it, prawns.

The really distressing part of the story is that I bought the tube of Primula cheese with prawns, and I ate the tube of Primula cheese with prawns.
    I don't think I've ever knowingly eaten Primula cheese. Does this mean I'm part of the out-of-touch metropolitan liberal elite?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't think I've ever knowingly eaten Primula cheese. Does this mean I'm part of the out-of-touch metropolitan liberal elite?
    I think the liberal elite eat Primula cheese, but ironically. It's basically Dairylea in a toothpaste tube, but the addition of prawns was a work of genius.

I think the liberal elite eat Primula cheese, but ironically. It's basically Dairylea in a toothpaste tube, but the addition of prawns was a work of genius.
    Do the prawns not block up the nozzle?

Do the prawns not block up the nozzle?
    Not if you squeeze hard enough.

Not if you squeeze hard enough.
    Gosh. I have clearly been missing out all these years. Do you just squeeze it straight into your mouth?

Gosh. I have clearly been missing out all these years. Do you just squeeze it straight into your mouth?
    Dear God, that would be monstrous; the barbarous act of, I dfon't know, a protestant, perhaps!

(Yes)