Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not to sound to harsh but is anywon else a bit bored of the

Not to sound to harsh but is anywon else a bit bored of the

Westminster attack news coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

We have sky news on in the office..... driving me nuts with the same rubbish over and over
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    We have sky news on in the office..... driving me nuts with the same rubbish over and over
    24 hr News channels are much the same as Twitter, gripping stuff for the initial hour or so and then just become tedious and boring

No, because I'm not consuming it. One hour on telly when I got home on Wednesday night and that's quite enough, thanks.

"And now for one of the seven remaining MPs that we haven't already spoken to about what they witnessed ...."

Well, yeah. Because there isn't really any actual news, is there? It's just picking over the corpse now.

I turned on your BBC news last night to see what the story was with the funeral of Martin McGuinness.

Some 20 fúcking minutes later they finally got round to it. You lot are nearly as bad as Yanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I turned on your BBC news last night to see what the story was with the funeral of Martin McGuinness.

Some 20 fúcking minutes later they finally got round to it. You lot are nearly as bad as Yanks.
    Yes. Oddly enough, perhaps someone made the editorial decision that, the day after a murderous terrorist attack on our capital, featuring a load of morally-illiterate hagiographic witterings at the funeral of a terrorist who ordered murderous attacks on our capital might not be particularly well-received?

Is that the bite you were after?

I watched a sky news stream when it first happened. About 3 hours after it started Kay Burley showed up to anchor the coverage "A vehicle is coming along now, i'm not sure who's in it. The police are actually going to stop oncoming traffic to allow the vehicle through". That's when i knew it was time to turn off.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I watched a sky news stream when it first happened. About 3 hours after it started Kay Burley showed up to anchor the coverage "A vehicle is coming along now, i'm not sure who's in it. The police are actually going to stop oncoming traffic to allow the vehicle through". That's when i knew it was time to turn off.
    Have you ever seen deader eyes on a human than Kay Burley? You just know she's never ever experienced a real human emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you ever seen deader eyes on a human than Kay Burley? You just know she's never ever experienced a real human emotion.
    I don't know how she's stayed in the job for so long. She's nothing special to look at, thick as **** and adds nothing to the coverage. The chap in the mac was doing a fine job before she arrived.