Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not to sound to harsh but is anywon else a bit bored of the

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Bill Clinton is worse than Martin McGuinness. Opinion.
    #saxaphone

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The bit of her wiki page devoted to her broadcasting career is actually pretty funny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kay_Burley
    I was rather amused by the "Controversies" bit, particulalrly this....... Images from 2008 show Burley appearing to strangle reporter Kirsty Wigglesworth outside the Naomi Campbell hearing, which a Sky News spokesperson explained by saying "Kay Burley was provoked by a hard hit to the face with a camera."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Also this type of attack doesn't scare me. As much as they like they to put a spin on it this 'new type of attack' is concerning.

I'd be a lot more worried if it was a squad of mentals who sneaked into the country and running about with machine guns and bombs.
    Only a matter of time. Next up is ten blokes with kitchenware going postal in Leicester Square, I expect.

Ms Ash was on Westminster Bridge half an hour before the incident.

Only a matter of time. Next up is ten blokes with kitchenware going postal in Leicester Square, I expect.

Ms Ash was on Westminster Bridge half an hour before the incident.

On my way home last night there were to machine gunned up coppers looking around. They were looking at everything and everybody closely.

I think I am more nervous of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The bit of her wiki page devoted to her broadcasting career is actually pretty funny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kay_Burley
    I'll never forget her immortal "the entire eastern seaboard of the United States has been decimated by a terrorist attack".

I'll never forget her immortal "the entire eastern seaboard of the United States has been decimated by a terrorist attack".
    Asking the Ipswich murderer's wife if it could have been prevented if things had been better in the bedroom is pretty fvcking special, though, you have to say.