Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fairplay to the Lubitz-Papa; he refuses to go down without a fight.

Fairplay to the Lubitz-Papa; he refuses to go down without a fight.

Like your mum
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Like your mum
    So I see. Does he have any actual evidence to support his position or is he just Germanwinging it?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Like your mum
    Unlike his son, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So I see. Does he have any actual evidence to support his position or is he just Germanwinging it?
    He's just flying a kite probably.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

He's hired his own investigators and experts and they have come up with some alternative facts. Smoke in the cockpit and so on.

Fair enough, the whole business must be hard to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Unlike his son, sadly.
    For some reason my wife is watching the press conference live on the telly.

Women, you see. Mad buggers, those.

As for evidence, they seem to be suggesting that it's all there but was completely ignored once they had a story that suited everyone.

Well, *almost* everyone.