Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I note that the police are boasting of having made two 'significant arrests' in the

I note that the police are boasting of having made two 'significant arrests' in the

case of our late Allan friend.

For a 'lone wolf' he does seem to have been remarkably gregarious, doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    case of our late Allan friend.

For a 'lone wolf' he does seem to have been remarkably gregarious, doesn't he?
    Well obviously his close family and probably some of his religious leaders will have chosen to turn a blind eye. Have we heard the leader of his mosque condemn his actions, hmmm? The silence is deafening.

Absolutely vile people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Well obviously his close family and probably some of his religious leaders will have chosen to turn a blind eye. Have we heard the leader of his mosque condemn his actions, hmmm? The silence is deafening.

Absolutely vile people.
    Actually, the Muslim community *leaders* seem to have been far more vocal and less defensive than they have in the past.

Although I'd still like to see a few dozen imams publicly stating that this act was contrary to Islam and using quotes from the Koran as a justification.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Actually, the Muslim community *leaders* seem to have been far more vocal and less defensive than they have in the past.

Although I'd still like to see a few dozen imams publicly stating that this act was contrary to Islam and using quotes from the Koran as a justification.
    Absolutely. Or the Imam from his own Mosque (does each won have an Imam?) - at least he could come out and defend his mosque's reputation. Even if it's a lie, at least condemn it.

I just can't believe how they get away with it. I find it utterly repulsive.

Absolutely vile people.[/QUOTE]

Who exactly are you calling vile people?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Absolutely vile people.
    You really are quite an ignorant **** aren't

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

You realise, of course, that it would be just as easy - easier in fact - to find quotes from the Quran that justify it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Absolutely vile people.
    Who exactly are you calling vile people?[/QUOTE]

Muslims that think that their religion in any way justifies the slaughter of innocent people from all races and religions. Sadly I believe that the number of them that are happy to shrug these things off is far higher than many expect

Sadly I believe that the number of them that are happy to shrug these things off is far higher than many expect
    Well, since it's emerged that this chap wasn't even on the top 3,000 people considered most dangerous by MI5, I'd have to make you right there, at least.

Sleep well, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well, since it's emerged that this chap wasn't even on the top 3,000 people considered most dangerous by MI5, I'd have to make you right there, at least.

Sleep well, everyone.
    You can't win, can you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."