Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    aasasassasa
    Sounds like a Brummy

aasasassasa
    52 years old

aasasassasa
    Neighbour: "I have been so shocked by it all. They were a nice family, very reserved. He was very calm. I saw the photos on the TV and knew it was the man who lived here. He had a wife, a young Asian woman, and a small child who went to school. He was a nice guy. I used to see him outside doing his garden. Never any trouble."

The Yard: "... he was known to police and had a range of previous convictions for assaults, including GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Neighbour: "I have been so shocked by it all. They were a nice family, very reserved. He was very calm. I saw the photos on the TV and knew it was the man who lived here. He had a wife, a young Asian woman, and a small child who went to school. He was a nice guy. I used to see him outside doing his garden. Never any trouble."

The Yard: "... he was known to police and had a range of previous convictions for assaults, including GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences."
    'He had a wife, a young Asian woman, and a small child'

Did the wife and the young asian woman get on?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    'He had a wife, a young Asian woman, and a small child'

Did the wife and the young asian woman get on?

I think I heard he'd not actually been convicted of any offences for around 15 years, so it may well be true that he'd retreated into a life of domestic normality, spending his days tending to his hedges and reading the Koran, being sure to skip the pages that talk about killing apostates and non-believers.

I guess he must have accidently turned to the wrong page one day
    Last edited by Monty92; 03-23-2017 at 04:26 PM.

I think I heard he'd not actually been convicted of any offences for around 15 years, so it may well be true that he retreated into a life of domestic normality, spending his days tending to his hedges and reading the Koran, being sure to skip the pages that talk about killing apostates and non-believers.

I guess he must have accidently turned to the wrong page one day
    Geniune question: Which pages talk about killing apostates and non-believers?

Geniune question: Which pages talk about killing apostates and non-believers?
    No idea, never read the b*starding thing. I think the stuff about killing bummers is only in the hadith, but pretty sure the apostate and non-believer stuff is in the original book.

Big step from the above to yesterday's events.