Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You'll never believe who has just admitted responsibility for the attack

You'll never believe who has just admitted responsibility for the attack

The Allans!

Meanwhile, some are still saying that he was most likely "inspired" by Islamic State but didn't necessarily have contact with them

Really?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    The Allans!

Meanwhile, some are still saying that he was most likely "inspired" by Islamic State but didn't necessarily have contact with them

Really?!!!
    He was, they claim, a 'soldier of Islamic State'.

If that's the case, Islamic State wants to have a look at the equipemtn it issues to its troops. You can't go to war armed with a bread knife, for God's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He was, they claim, a 'soldier of Islamic State'.

If that's the case, Islamic State wants to have a look at the equipemtn it issues to its troops. You can't go to war armed with a bread knife, for God's sake!
    He also had a 4x4 Subaru Akhbar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He also had a 4x4 Subaru Akhbar
    Fúck his Subaru, I have a horse outside.

Fúck his Subaru, I have a horse outside.
    Thing is, though, you just know that people in Subaru's UK office yesterday were thinking 'Oh, couldn't he have hired a fvcking Nissan Qashqai instead, ffs?"

Thing is, though, you just know that people in Subaru's UK office yesterday were thinking 'Oh, couldn't he have hired a fvcking Nissan Qashqai instead, ffs?"
    It was a Hyundai I think, but yes, I expect they were.

Relief at Toyota, of course, that it wasn't the terrorist's usual choice of Hilux.

It was a Hyundai I think, but yes, I expect they were.

Relief at Toyota, of course, that it wasn't the terrorist's usual choice of Hilux.
    You're quite right. They all p1ss in the same pot.

I think a Hilux is only worth it if you could mount a .50 cal in the back, though. Or, in the case of Chad, anti-tank missile launchers.

You're quite right. They all p1ss in the same pot.

I think a Hilux is only worth it if you could mount a .50 cal in the back, though. Or, in the case of Chad, anti-tank missile launchers.
    Perhaps if they could've at least used the latest, current model
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Perhaps if they could've at least used the latest, current model
    Reading up on the Chad/Libya war just now, I discovered to my delight that the Chad Government of National Unity back then abbreviated itself to GUNT. This pleases me greatly.

Looked like a Kia Sportage to me