Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It has to be said that the picture of the Muslim girl on Westminster Bridge yesterday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Can a kind person please enlighten me as to what this photo is?
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...c782b6b59cf385

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ah, I see. I looked at that photo and thought that she seemed slightly shocked and was behaving as I probably would have.

As Burney says, hate filled c*nts

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Ah, I see. I looked at that photo and thought that she seemed slightly shocked and was behaving as I probably would have.

As Burney says, hate filled c*nts
    You signal that virtue hard, Saintlyboy!

By the way, don't you find it amusing when people object to those who are 'hate-filled' by referring to them as ****s? Is **** a term of endearment or empathy round your way?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You signal that virtue hard, Saintlyboy!

By the way, don't you find it amusing when people object to those who are 'hate-filled' by referring to them as ****s? Is **** a term of endearment or empathy round your way?
    What are you on about now you senile, old goat? You object to me pointing out that someone seems to be using a tragedy to further for their own personal agenda against Muslims and that as a result they are likely to hate people because of their religion and that as a result 'c*nt' might be an entirely appropriate word?

F*ck me.