Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It has to be said that the picture of the Muslim girl on Westminster Bridge yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    One-nil to the Fatherland, One Nil to the Fatherland People appreciating players who do well for their country - it will never take off in England. Not sure how much of his post-match lap of honour ITV showed - German TV kept the cameras on him for ages - possibly to see if he fell off the fence he was climbing. Some strike though
    They kept pointing at it through the window in utter, utter outrage. "He's still out there!"

Sometimes the English really are an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    really is proving a remarkably effective means of distinguishing between decent, empathetic people with legitimate concerns about the place of Islam in modern western society and hate-filled ****s.
    Link? 10 f*cking characters

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They kept pointing at it through the window in utter, utter outrage. "He's still out there!"

Sometimes the English really are an embarrassment.
    From foreigners, that charge is a compliment though. Naturally, and rightly so, we are our own most implacable critics.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Or the white man doing exactly the same thing
    Chinese woman as well. Although I'm not too sure what Burney's point really is re this picture.

Can a kind person please enlighten me as to what this photo is?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Opportunist c*nts, not necessarily hate-filled imo.
    Hmmmm. I'd say that if you look at a picture of a scared, panicked and clearly upset kid and what you see is a callous, uncaring radical Islamic terrorist sympathiser, you probably have more than your fair share of hate.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...c782b6b59cf385

Google is your friend, buddy. Of course there's no kind people around here

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Jesus, it's like you people have never heard of fvcking Google

cedb508725be495c2b840c46006f3218.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Chinese woman as well. Although I'm not too sure what Burney's point really is re this picture.
    A very valid one as his post to Monty explains. I must admit I read his original post wrong. Though unlike some that might be because I hurriedly looked up what he was talking about rather than expecting someone to do it for me