Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: It has to be said that the picture of the Muslim girl on Westminster Bridge yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I simply tried to explain why people might have such an emotional response to the photograph. There's no need to go around spitting feathers about it.
    No feather-spitting here. I understand the initial emotional reaction, but I don't think it's helpful to indulge it - particularly when it's based on a whole bunch of supposition.

There are lots of understandable emotional reactions that people have. Many muslims have emotional reactions to pictures of dead muslim kids in Syria. Doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on them if they start screaming 'death to the west' because of it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You signal that virtue hard, Saintlyboy!

By the way, don't you find it amusing when people object to those who are 'hate-filled' by referring to them as ****s? Is **** a term of endearment or empathy round your way?
    What are you on about now you senile, old goat? You object to me pointing out that someone seems to be using a tragedy to further for their own personal agenda against Muslims and that as a result they are likely to hate people because of their religion and that as a result 'c*nt' might be an entirely appropriate word?

F*ck me.