Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it not highly unusual that the attacker's identity hasn't been revealed yet?

Is it not highly unusual that the attacker's identity hasn't been revealed yet?

Surely they've managed to find some variation of his name so he doesn't sound like a blatant Allan by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Surely they've managed to find some variation of his name so he doesn't sound like a blatant Allan by now?
    They won't release it until they have arrested all his closest family/associates...... release the name early and finding them could be more difficult. Standard practice in cases like this
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You must bear in mind that he was a lone wolf, acting alone, so they've arrested seven peaople.

Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You must bear in mind that he was a lone wolf, acting alone, so they've arrested seven peaople.

Eh?
    In Birmingham no less.

Also why were they including him i the death toll?
    Very unusual.
    The name that is being reported elsewhere is not correct then? I thought he was called Trevor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Eh?
    Lone Wolf... as in he was on his own. Doesn't mean others didn't help him in the planning stage. But you know that anyway
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Also why were they including him i the death toll?
    Very unusual.
    The name that is being reported elsewhere is not correct then? I thought he was called Trevor.
    because he was one of the people who died

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Lone Wolf... as in he was on his own. Doesn't mean others didn't help him in the planning stage. But you know that anyway
    It seems a extremely low tech operation. I wonder if hitting people on the bridge was the first target or just happened.

I also wonder why he was able to get out of the car then go attack a police officer a little distance away. perhaps he could have been stopped before that stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    because he was one of the people who died
    They don't normally do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    No, the implication is definitely that he planned and acted alone. But you know that.