Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it not highly unusual that the attacker's identity hasn't been revealed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You must bear in mind that he was a lone wolf, acting alone, so they've arrested seven peaople.

Eh?
    Did you hear Evan Davis on Newsnight last night trying to chalk ALL Islamic terrorism down to mental illness? It was hilarious

No, the implication is definitely that he planned and acted alone. But you know that.
    Acted alone yes.... how would they know if he planned it alone until they have investigated... but you knew that
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Surely they've managed to find some variation of his name so he doesn't sound like a blatant Allan by now?
    I would guess because they want to make sure they've got their hands on all his network of friends, family, etc, etc before alerting anyone to his death

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I would guess because they want to make sure they've got their hands on all his network of friends, family, etc, etc before alerting anyone to his death
    Did you manage all of your meat mountain?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    They don't normally do that.
    The official statements say how many people have died Subsequent reports may then refer to three victims but that is different. For instance you can find it reported at the time that 56 people died on 7/7, which of course then subsequently becomes four suicide bombers killed 52 people

You must bear in mind that he was a lone wolf, acting alone, so they've arrested seven peaople.

Eh?
    I was a little confused by that

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It seems a extremely low tech operation. I wonder if hitting people on the bridge was the first target or just happened.

I also wonder why he was able to get out of the car then go attack a police officer a little distance away. perhaps he could have been stopped before that stage.
    Not exactly London's Fallen was it?!

Did you manage all of your meat mountain?
    Lord, no! It's festering in the fridge ready for reheating this evening

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lord, no! It's festering in the fridge ready for reheating this evening
    Dear God. You might want to pick up a packet of nice moist toilet wipes for the weekend.