Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wounded/injured terrorists should not be given medical treatment

Wounded/injured terrorists should not be given medical treatment

In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    In my opinion.
    But it seems they took his trousers down. maybe they shoved something up his arse.

In my opinion.
    I would assume that if they could they would rather have him alive so they could "question" him
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

In my opinion.
    That's a perfectly understandable reaction, but it's the care with which he was treated that differentiates us from the savages.

Mind you, I was surprised he didn't die straight away. I'd be interested to know how many of the three rounds fired hit him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd be interested to know how many of the three rounds fired hit him.
    No doubt that the shooting Officer is currently suspended pending an IPCC investigation...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    No doubt that the shooting Officer is currently suspended pending an IPCC investigation...
    Don't all firearm officers get suspended after a shooting?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jeremy demanded a full investigation to determine whether the alleged attacker could have been arrested without the use of violence. I mean, did the police negotiate with him at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jeremy demanded a full investigation to determine whether the alleged attacker could have been arrested without the use of violence. I mean, did the police negotiate with him at all?
    Yes, they did. They shouted at him to tell him to stop and warned that he'd be shot if he didn't. Then he was shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Yes, they did. They shouted at him to tell him to stop and warned that he'd be shot if he didn't. Then he was shot.
    He only had a knife they could have tasered him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He only had a knife they could have tasered him.
    Only if they shout "TASER! TASER! TASER!" in advance mind you.