Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: All this #westandtogether. 'We are not affraid' London Back to Business *******s.

All this #westandtogether. 'We are not affraid' London Back to Business *******s.

tube station staff being heralded as great philosophers.

Go do won.

Yes we are back to business, You can't stop a lunatic who decides to drive his car into some people and carry a big knife anybody can do this at anytime. Nothing will be done live will go on as usual.

As for being 'together' how exactly? London and the whole country are divided on many things.
    So london can carry on with people with their heads down engrossed in their phones, not talking to anyone and not daring to make eye contact. In that respect the back to business **** is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    tube station staff being heralded as great philosophers.

Go do won.

Yes we are back to business, You can't stop a lunatic who decides to drive his car into some people and carry a big knife anybody can do this at anytime. Nothing will be done live will go on as usual.

As for being 'together' how exactly? London and the whole country are divided on many things.
    So london can carry on with people with their heads down engrossed in their phones, not talking to anyone and not daring to make eye contact. In that respect the back to business **** is correct.
    That's what we'd want to see from London, isn't it? The phlegmatic response.

We had fúcking paddies trying to blow up our shít for years and never took any notice. We've had practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

We had fúcking paddies trying to blow up our shít for years and never took any notice. We've had practice.
    Exactly I am quite happy for everyone to carry on with that they are doing as normal. But this stand together stuff? how exactly?
    I suspect there is some hidden message in there.

I told my wife this last night growing up here you are sort of used to this sort of thing.

Nothing will be done or can be done about something like yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Exactly I am quite happy for everyone to carry on with that they are doing as normal. But this stand together stuff? how exactly?
    I suspect there is some hidden message in there.

I told my wife this last night growing up here you are sort of used to this sort of thing.

Nothing will be done or can be done about something like yesterday.
    Oh I see, yes. Well obviously the important issue here is the feelings of the Muslim community, isn't it? I mean, what if someone on social media was beastly about the religion of peace? That could cause no end of offence.

Oh I see, yes. Well obviously the important issue here is the feelings of the Muslim community, isn't it? I mean, what if someone on social media was beastly about the religion of peace? That could cause no end of offence.
    They shouldn't have to worry. it's nothing to do with Islam.

Surely taking no notice is the only course of action available. What is the alternative, living your life in fear and shítting your pants every time you hear an Irish accent / see a person who may be Muslim or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Surely taking no notice is the only course of action available. What is the alternative, living your life in fear and shítting your pants every time you hear an Irish accent / see a person who may be Muslim or whatever.
    I spent some time in the US in 2002 and spoke to many septics who really were shítting themselves. I was in San Fran for independence day and when I told a female colleague that I was heading to Fisherman's Wharf to watch the fireworks that evening she tried for an hour to dissuade me, even suggesting that she'd get her husband to forcibly keep me inside, because it was far too dangerous to go. Fúcking loonies.

I spent some time in the US in 2002 and spoke to many septics who really were shítting themselves. I was in San Fran for independence day and when I told a female colleague that I was heading to Fisherman's Wharf to watch the fireworks that evening she tried for an hour to dissuade me, even suggesting that she'd get her husband to forcibly keep me inside, because it was far too dangerous to go. Fúcking loonies.
    Well quite, Americans are fúcking idiots in this and many respects.

That sort of thing is to be expected in San Fran though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That sort of thing is to be expected in San Fran though.
    Being in San fran they probably wanted to lock Sir C up and use him as their gimp....not that he would have put up much of a fight
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar