Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunfire at the Houses of Parliment

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Some pretty grim pictures circulating of the casualties on Westminster Bridge.

Scotland Yard are treating it as a terrorist incident - which makes a change.
    Are the BBC always purposely behind everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Some pretty grim pictures circulating of the casualties on Westminster Bridge.

Scotland Yard are treating it as a terrorist incident - which makes a change.
    AC Grayling's finally lost his ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    This isn't the personal column you know

The bit about the chopper is true
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I see pictures with people just standing looking at people with blood running out of them. ****ing get down and help them.

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    I see pictures with people just standing looking at people with blood running out of them. ****ing get down and help them.
    Cunds taking photographs with phones
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

If there's any sign of life and they choose to take a video or picture they should be executed on the spot.

If there's any sign of life and they choose to take a video or picture they should be executed on the spot.
    To be fair lots of passers-by went to help before the emergency servicers arrived, bless them. I might have been tempted to leg it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To be fair lots of passers-by went to help before the emergency servicers arrived, bless them. I might have been tempted to leg it.
    not without a quick fag.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes. Particularly impressive when you consider no-one could know if the attack was over or not.

While I appreciate your outrage, I'm not sure more dead civilians would really help.