Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wife's away tonight. Can anything tempt me away from the siren song

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    An indian is always a contender chez moi.

Poppadums, bhaji, tarka daal, chicken madras, naan.

Mint Magnum for afters.
    There's just too much of an Indian, though, isn't there?

I briefly considered a Chinky, mind. Chicken balls with red gloop, ribs with brown gloop, Singapore noodles?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There's just too much of an Indian, though, isn't there?

I briefly considered a Chinky, mind. Chicken balls with red gloop, ribs with brown gloop, Singapore noodles?
    I do think the Kebab is your best friend here. All options on the table will initially satisfy but that immediate boom of satisfaction will wane.

I think the Dutch earlier suggested a steak sandwich which all things considered is a very good option.

I can't really see any alternative, tbh. Although I'm increasingly convinced that all the actual meat in the special mixed kebab (chicken shish, lamb shish, kofte, etc) are inferior to the doner meat and only serve to make one feel slightly less shabby.
    It is true that doner meat remains king; however, imagine ingesting that in mixed kebab quantities. You'd die of grease.

I have a solo night on Friday. I was planning on a large rib-eye with, perhaps, a sauce Diane and rosti potatoes. I may reconsider.

I do think the Kebab is your best friend here. All options on the table will initially satisfy but that immediate boom of satisfaction will wane.

I think the Dutch earlier suggested a steak sandwich which all things considered is a very good option.
    Women just don't appreciate the wonders of hot meat and bread. It's very much a ma thing, I think.

b and I once roasted a rib of beef, nice and rare, and ate the whole ****ing thing with slices of bread dipped in the meat juices. Fúcking hell, I'm getting a chubby just thinking of it.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    knew I scene it somewhere, p
    My motto is embrace the cock, i.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My motto is embrace the cock, i.

is it on your coat of arms, sc?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    is it on your coat of arms, sc?
    First quadrant, lion rampant, dragon recumbent, cock and balls.

of the Special Mixed Kebab?
    Kebab pizza at some point this week

Had a steak sandwich last night. Onions, mushrooms, cheese, mustard. Outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Women just don't appreciate the wonders of hot meat and bread. It's very much a ma thing, I think.

b and I once roasted a rib of beef, nice and rare, and ate the whole ****ing thing with slices of bread dipped in the meat juices. Fúcking hell, I'm getting a chubby just thinking of it.
    It quite erased United dicking us nice and hard from the mind. Although we were drinking margaritas as well, which helped.