Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You've got to love Norman Tebbitt's take on the sad passing of McGuinness.

You've got to love Norman Tebbitt's take on the sad passing of McGuinness.

tebbit.jpg

The second greatest living Englishman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    tebbit.jpg

Yes. Someone on Twitter yesterday said that McGuinness's death had acted like an ultra-violet light to reveal moral bankruptcy. And, as one watched one despicable cūnt after another clamouring to say nice things about him, it was hard to disagree.

I agree Normo's the second greatest living Englishman, of course, but he's still some way behind Sir Geoffrey.

tebbit.jpg

I read that and thought that is pretty much what Berni said on awimb. Despicable **** of course (Tebbitt, not b), but you have to admire the sheer passion in the prose

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I read that and thought that is pretty much what Berni said on awimb. Despicable **** of course (Tebbitt, not b), but you have to admire the sheer passion in the prose
    Well I imagine if someone had paralysed your wife and killed your friends, you'd be fairly passionate about it, too.

The despicable **** probably feels sorry for his wife. What a rotter!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well I imagine if someone had paralysed your wife and killed your friends, you'd be fairly passionate about it, too.
    Oh, quite. In this I have utmost respect for his opinions. In other matters, less so. Seems awfully fond of Jimmy Savile still, for some reason

Oh, quite. In this I have utmost respect for his opinions. In other matters, less so. Seems awfully fond of Jimmy Savile still, for some reason
    Yes I saw that. Interestingly, those circulating what he said about Savile didn't seem to get that his equivocations on the subject (nonced a few kids off, but did a lot of good) were morally identical to those being trotted out by the world and his wife vis-a-vis McGuinness.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes I saw that. Interestingly, those circulating what he said about Savile didn't seem to get that his equivocations on the subject (nonced a few kids off, but did a lot of good) were morally identical to those being trotted out by the world and his wife vis-a-vis McGuinness.
    The thing I was reading with those quotes actually said precisely that, but I can imagine others missing the irony. I think it was Paul McCartney who said:

"There is good and bad in everyone,
    We learn to live, when we learn to give
    Each other what we need to survive, together alive"

and I think we can all agree he is a despicable ****

tebbit.jpg

An entirely reasonable reaction from the man all things considered.

The thing I was reading with those quotes actually said precisely that, but I can imagine others missing the irony. I think it was Paul McCartney who said:

"There is good and bad in everyone,
    We learn to live, when we learn to give
    Each other what we need to survive, together alive"

and I think we can all agree he is a despicable ****
    WD Sir Thumbsaloft

RIPJorge
    10 characters? Pile of cund.