Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: I shall be meeting my father-in-law for the first time on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In the old days at Terminal 3, poorly iced and packed fish would often leave their bloody trail across the floor.

Simpler, more trusting times.
    I was once sent for a random customs check in Houston airport. I was stuck behind an African family who appeared to have brought the entire contents of their house with them - including what was in their fridge. There was meat, fish, cereal - all sorts. The customs lady took pity on me, took a cursory look in my bag and sent me through while they dealt with that shîtshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Or 'London Concentration Camp', as we like to call it more accurately.

In 5 years time we're going to look back at the way we used to imprison innocent animals and shake our heads in disbelief.
    The penguins always seem to be having a grand time. No predators, not too cold and all the fish they can eat.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, yes. Arrives the same day. Same as sushi stuff from Nagoya. or what-have-you.
    It took three weeks for my hat to reach me from Songo Songo

Or 'London Concentration Camp', as we like to call it more accurately.

In 5 years time we're going to look back at the way we used to imprison innocent animals and shake our heads in disbelief.
    Leave it out, hippy. They are more arks these days, not prisons. Many of the species in zoos would be exctinct if it wasn't for the conservation work they do.

You can't just make up place names like that, you racist!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They have african hunting dogs in London Zoo. 11 puppies arrived at once the other year.

https://www.zsl.org/videos/zoo-babie...g-puppies-born

Feeding time is good. You can watch the keeper lob a chunk of antelope or something over the fence and watch them excitedly rip it to pieces.
    I think they must've pinched that trick from having watched the sick lions being fed at Nairobi Animal Clinic*.

*Yes, Nairobi has an Animal Clinic
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Leave it out, hippy. They are more arks these days, not prisons. Many of the species in zoos would be exctinct if it wasn't for the conservation work they do.
    You know when animals do that frantic pacing back and forth, or sit rocking themselves? That's not normal behaviour. Those poor beasts are having a nervy b.

I'd rather extinction than torturing those poor creatures

Make NATO Great Again.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You can't just make up place names like that, you racist!
    Songo Songo would make the basis of a great movie. A speck in the Indian ocean inhabited by a hundred native fishermen and 300 bewildered chinese gas workers

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was once sent for a random customs check in Houston airport. I was stuck behind an African family who appeared to have brought the entire contents of their house with them - including what was in their fridge. There was meat, fish, cereal - all sorts. The customs lady took pity on me, took a cursory look in my bag and sent me through while they dealt with that shîtshow.
    Yes, that's Africans for you. It's considered rude not to.

Waste not, want not, I suppose.