Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I shall be meeting my father-in-law for the first time on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Is he a Mormon?

Begs the obvious question, really. Have you met your MiL or will you be meeting her?#

When I met my Septic FiL, I have massively disappointed. He is well educated, rational, broad minded and phenomenally well travelled. You are the lucky one. You have plenty of whole to pick through
    I've met my mother-in-law, but they've been divorced for nearly 40 years. His latest wife is Burmese, I believe.

In many ways, I feel he might be quite interesting, but the impression I get is that he is a bit of a bully. And the non-drinking thing is a real obstacle. He's not a Mormon, he's just never drunk - what sort of cünt never drinks?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    **** him in the eye B, not literally of course but you know what I mean and have my full backing.

Drink more than you had initially intended. ****.
    I will smile and be polite and charming. I can do no more than that, sw.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    what sort of cünt never drinks?
    Jorge for example
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Jorge for example
    Oh, j drinks. I have got drunk with him, in fact. He's just one of these chaps who bangs on about how alcohol's 'a bad drug' and weed is much better - as though it were a competition.

That is the African in him coming out
    I am pleased to learn he can relax and unwind with a bevvy or two in good company
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

what sort of cünt never drinks?
    Devotees of various religions, without wishing to get into naming them.

Oh, j drinks. I have got drunk with him, in fact. He's just one of these chaps who bangs on about how alcohol's 'a bad drug' and weed is much better - as though it were a competition.
    I don't think J's proud Irish identity would allow him to not take a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Devotees of various religions, without wishing to get into naming them.
    Protestants, you mean? Well yes, but the less said about those cünts, the better.

He is American, very loud, is notoriously disputatious and violently disapproves of drinking.

It promises to be absolutely ghastly.
    My father-in-law's just announced his 24-year-old sex-trafficked, FGM'd Nigerian wife is pregnant. He's just been sacked from a job in Dubai and moved back to the US to take another job. To no-one's surprise, her efforts to acquire a US visa so she can join him have been declined and she's now stuck in Dubai, alone, pregnant, jobless and on borrowed time before she gets turfed back to Nigeria.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My father-in-law's just announced his 24-year-old sex-trafficked, FGM'd Nigerian wife is pregnant. He's just been sacked from a job in Dubai and moved back to the US to take another job. To no-one's surprise, her efforts to acquire a US visa so she can join him have been declined and she's now stuck in Dubai, alone, pregnant, jobless and on borrowed time before she gets turfed back to Nigeria.
    Blimey. I'd have assumed that if you married a septic you'd get a secptic passport as a result.

He'll have to do the decent thing and go back to Dubai or change his phone number and never think of her again.