Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: I shall be meeting my father-in-law for the first time on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The Selous is home to the continent's largest population of African Wild Dog, as I'm sure you're aware.

Have you considered adding some African DNA to your breeding programme, r?
    Don't be silly! The whole point of a dog is that it is *not* wild.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, why has he married a clitless Nigerian hooker?
    It's wife number 4, and given the first one is on anti-psychotic drugs for the rest of her life, he's arguably getting more discerning.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It's wife number 4, and given the first one is on anti-psychotic drugs for the rest of her life, he's arguably getting more discerning.
    Wife number 5 will be your mum
    It will be confusing
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

People send you frozen catfish from Malawi?

Am I living in a David Lynch film?
    Dried sounds worse.

I'm trying not to imagine the fearful hum of r's package after its long journey from Africa.

People send you frozen catfish from Malawi?

Am I living in a David Lynch film?
    Oh, yes. Arrives the same day. Same as sushi stuff from Nagoya. or what-have-you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And hounds.
    They have african hunting dogs in London Zoo. 11 puppies arrived at once the other year.

https://www.zsl.org/videos/zoo-babie...g-puppies-born

Feeding time is good. You can watch the keeper lob a chunk of antelope or something over the fence and watch them excitedly rip it to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Have you asked him what she's like in bed? The new one, not the mental one.

r's package
    More cock obsession
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Dried sounds worse.

I'm trying not to imagine the fearful hum of r's package after its long journey from Africa.
    In the old days at Terminal 3, poorly iced and packed fish would often leave their bloody trail across the floor.

Simpler, more trusting times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They have african hunting dogs in London Zoo. 11 puppies arrived at once the other year.

https://www.zsl.org/videos/zoo-babie...g-puppies-born

Feeding time is good. You can watch the keeper lob a chunk of antelope or something over the fence and watch them excitedly rip it to pieces.
    Or 'London Concentration Camp', as we like to call it more accurately.

In 5 years time we're going to look back at the way we used to imprison innocent animals and shake our heads in disbelief.